Monday, December 17, 2012

Graduation

At home on the range. Last week Colin and I finish up our last round of finals as undergraduate students. We were both pretty excited to be wrapping things up! Although we walked across the stage to get our diploma covers (actual diplomas don't come till March!!!) and then had to go back for a week of finals, we were both very ready to be Kansas State alums.


Now that we are all graduated...Colin will continue on working at River Creek Farms. I don't think it has quite hit that he will never have to spend another day in the classroom. I will begin my masters in bovine reproduction in January and then will begin vet school in August. I guess I couldn't quite give school a break. 

Congrats to the Class of 2012 from Colin and I at home on the range

No comments:

Post a Comment