Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Working World

At home on the range.  Now that schools out for the summer, its time to once more join the real world; or rather the working world.  For the first summer ever, I am not returning home to work on my family's farm.  Despite that, I am still working as hard as if I were home.  This summer I am working for River Creek Farms in Manhattan helping with miscellaneous farm and ranch tasks.

River Creek Farms is a diversified operation as it has a Simmental and SimAngus seed stock operation as well as a corn and soybean facet. Thus far, working for River Creek Farms has been enjoyable and educational.  I always enjoy learning new tricks and methods to do things and this endevour is no different.  You can check out River Creek Farms at their website: www.rivercreekfarms.com to see what they are all about.

So for now I do my best to work hard in Manhattan as if I were at home on the range.

-Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment