Monday, July 2, 2012

Take a Look at This!

At home on the range. Once again we haven't posted in what seems like forever. I've been busy interning at a vet practice in Norton, KS...but I'll fill you in on that later and Colin has been putting in lots of hot hours at River Creek Farms. While I've got a minute I would like to share a video made by a fellow K-Stater trying to educate others about his family's operation. Colin and I thought he did one heck of a job!!


We hope you enjoy!! We sure did at home on the range

2 comments:

  1. hey, are you both coming up this summer?? I sure hope so...I need to meet this guy! we miss you terribly! no one to chat with at night when the lodge closes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your comment..sorry I haven't gotten back sooner. I miss our lodge closing chats too! We are counting down the days till vacation and cooler weather!!! Colin says hi too! And he wishes he was coming as well :(

    ReplyDelete